Job Title: Digital Content Creator (Remotely)
Department: Marketing/Admissions Contract: Full Time Salary: Competitive Chelsea Business School is looking to hire a Digital Content Creator who will play a key role in creating and delivering engaging and inspiring content across our range of digital channels. The content creator will ensure our digital presence supports and enhances our online school offering. This role requires someone who is creative and can identify, create, manage and deliver digital content using a range of techniques. The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual who is passionate about digital marketing and producing tangible results
- Lead our digital channels and creating inspirational and informative content
- Plan content and manage the digital platform across different channels
- Suggest new innovative ways of delivering content
- Create graphics and edit photos
- Create awareness and interest within the audience
- Monitor and analyse reports on the performance of digital channels
- Proof read as required
- Participate in regular department meetings
- Educated at a degree level, ideally in marketing or communication.
- Previous work experience as a content creator.
- Knowledge and experience of running digital marketing campaigns.
- Strong creative skills and a keen eye for details
- Experience developing and managing social media campaigns across channels such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram, using tools like AgoraPulse / Hootsuite.
- Understanding of digital analytics and metrics, their importance and the tools to monitor, manage and evaluate them, like Google Analytics and AgoraPulse / Hootsuite.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good proof-reading skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.